3rd International Conference on Poverty and Sustainability Development (ICPSD 2016)
Restore Seventeen (17) acres of forest in Yagirala Forest reserve
Development of (5) acres of Herbal Garden in Yagirala Forest reserve
Restore ten (10) acres of forest in Yagirala Forest reserve
introduce “Rainforest Alliance” (RA) certification, particularly for the Tea smallholders and to introduce “Green Globe” Sustainable Tourism certification.
Form a partnership between the two parties related to CSR / Voluntary projects conducted by CSF and joint collaboration in research conducted on sustainability
Technical Assistance for Monitoring and Mitigation of Environmental Pollution of Karadiyana Controlled Dump at Thumbovila
Be the Change Awareness Campaign
Increased collaboration,cooperation and interaction for the further promotion and understanding of cutting edge research on plant materials,Ayurveda and herbal Formulations
Center for Dengue Research(CDR) and Chembio, USA working in collaboration to develop better fever diagnostics.
- Developing and Implementing “A Renewable Energy Laboratory” at the faculty of the Engineering of the University.
- Providing necessary Laboratory Equipment for the above Laboratory.
- Providing Technical Expertise for the operation of the laboratory for conducting cutting edge research in the renewable energy sector.
- Support the success of the 5th International Conference on Marketing 2017 which was held in Colombo Sri Lanka on 25th and 26th of May 2017 .
- Facilitate an effective platform to share the knowledge in Marketing, whilst empowering participants through providing solid platform for them to present their research findings to global audience.
Provide the Finance students the opportunity to experience the corporate culture and Internships,
While the Department of Finance assist with promotions of MAKS lanka and provide the opportunity to participate in guest lectures.
Conduct a Research on traditional food of Sri Lanka the cost of the research will be borne by the Waters Edge Limited.